Wednesday 21 March 2012

GET TO KNOW ME/TAG QUESTIONS #2

Hey Foxettes !
So I was tagged by the lovely Sarah at 'Ohh So Glam!' to do some tag, get to know me questions so I thought you would like to hear my response for a bit of fun :)

1. What is Your Favourite Beauty Item?
- I love my Sleek contouring face kit at the moment, I use the colour light with a Sigma F25 brush !

2. Favourite Hair Product?

- John Frieda Frizz Ease Straight Fixation Smoothing Creme - really does help to straighten fly away hair !

3. What Can't You Live without?
- I will be really corny and say my family :)

4. Favourite TV Show?

- I am loving Big Fat Gypsy Weddings !!

5. Favourite Book?

- Any by Jodi Picoult

6. Your Favourite Blog Post of Yours?

- Anything I have posted by MAC I just love photographing and wearing their products

7. Favourite Beauty Blogger?

- The Sunday Girl

8. Favourite Makeup Brand?
- I love MAC, of course, but my favourite highstreet makeup brand is actually Topshop !

9. Goal in Life?

- Be happy always

10. Whats Your Dream Job?

- Fairy Godmother ;)

11. Fake Tan or Natural?
- Fake tan ! I am in a period of 'embracing the pale' at the moment and I am so sick of it so cant wait to get my trusted Fake Bake out !!


Hope all of my followers can answer these questions too ... I TAG YOU !

FoxyU. X

3 comments:

  1. Hiya hun!Great TAG! have done a response over at my blog. x

    harrihairandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post :) Nice to get to know a bit more about you. Topshop is fast becoming my favourite hight street brand too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Huni :) mwah xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on TWITTER - @foxyuniqueblog
I love to hear from you all !!