Tuesday 20 March 2012

UNE SKIN GLOW PENCIL - G02

Good Evening Foxettes !
This is the UNE Skin Glow Pencil in G02 !
I have been looking for a skin toned pencil for AGES to use in the water line to brighten up my eyes. I know that MAC often come out with skin toned pencils but I understand that only to be in collections so when I saw this I had to try it !
I didn't realise at first, but UNE is a natural brand of Bourjois, so I expected the quality to be as good.
The formula is creamy and glides on very easily, and lasts a good amount of time but on the waterline as it is not waterproof, there is reason for it to move at some point during the day.
The pencil is square which is very unique and something I have never seen before and the outer is white which looks nice and tidy.
I love that you can use this product in different areas of the eye including the waterline, inner corner and brow bone or even on the lid as a base !
You can get these in different colours to suit your skin tone, my choice is a light beige.


Each Skin Glow pencil is £6.99.
You can purchase this product from any UNE stockists including Superdrug and Boots.

Have you tried UNE's Skin Glow pencil ? Do you own any other UNE products ?

FoxyU. X

3 comments:

  1. This looks good :) I didn't realise Une was a natural version of Bourjois either! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for a skin tone coloured pencil. I will definitely buy this one as I love natural products xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good you got one :) glad you like it. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on TWITTER - @foxyuniqueblog
I love to hear from you all !!